1. Choice of Material - Timber, Aluminium, PVC / Composite.
2. Maintenance - This is a serious consideration e.g. loft Windows / hard to access, Timber decoration after 8 years, Aluminium just cleaning, PVC / Composite just cleaning.
3. Budgets- Of course a major consideration, however you do get what you pay for when it comes to product material choice.
4. Guarantee's - Is it very important that when having your WINDOWS & DOORS installed by a professional organisation that your installation comes with a suitable guarantee. At ‘The Window Sanctuary’ we are proud members of DGCOS (DOUBLE GLAZING AND CONSERVATORY OMBUDSMAN SCHEME) which protects your deposit and guarantees that in the event of a company going out of business - any single or staged payment paid to a DGCOS member will be protected should their installer cease to trade before completing the installation (up to the total of 25% of the contract value). Our Warranty is also underwritten by ASSURE which is similar to FENSA, so you receive a certificate when purchasing your Windows. Please click on the highlighted links for full details.
5. Expert Installation - Here at 'The Window Sanctuary' we only use our own directly employed fitting teams, highly skilled and trained in fitting our quality products, also overseen by our Survey & Installations Manager to ensure consistent levels of fitting with the correct durable materials.
Get in touch with us, in Brasted, Kent, to schedule an Installation of new windows and doors