SUPERIOR WEATHER-RESISTANCE AND DURABILITY
FOLDING DOOR CONVENIENCE
Our aluminium bi-folding doors feature a double polyamide thermal break, for increased thermal performance, as well as high-quality Q-Lon gaskets and weather brushes, aiding in weather resistance. The typical measurements where these doors meet are 94mm, which makes them one of the slimmest on the market. With such slim sightlines and discrete hardware, our doors maximise light and bring the outside of your property, inside.
SIZE LIMITATIONS (PER PANEL)
• Width 1000mm (Visofold 6000)
• Height 2200mm (Visofold 6000)
• For door panels up to 2500mm high, we recommend the Visofold 1000 range.
Why Choose ALUMINIUM BI-FOLDING Doors?
The main features of our aluminium bi-fold doors include:
• Available in over 200 RAL colours
• Robust multi-point and shootbolt locking mechanisms
• Flush- and Ovolo-mould outer frame options
• Secured by Design approved
• Internally beaded, high-security glazing
• Low threshold or weather-protected cill options
• PAS 24-tested
Aluminium BI-FOLD DOORS
Choose a high-quality, high-performance option for your home by selecting aluminium bi-folding doors from The Window Sanctuary near Sevenoaks in Kent. With slimline framing, our Visofold 1000 and 6000 ranges offer the very best in window and door insulation performance for your home. Get in touch with us today to enquire about an installation in Kent, Surrey, East Sussex or South-East London.