1. Choice of Material – Timber, Aluminium, PVC / Composite.
2. Maintenance – This is a serious consideration e.g. loft Windows / hard to access, Timber decoration after 8 years, Aluminium just cleaning, PVC / Composite just cleaning.
3. Budgets – Of course a major consideration, however you do get what you pay for when it comes to product material choice.
4. Guarantee’s – Is it very important that when having your WINDOWS & DOORS installed by a professional organisation that your installation comes with a suitable guarantee. At ‘The Window Sanctuary’ we are proud members of DGCOS (DOUBLE GLAZING AND CONSERVATORY OMBUDSMAN SCHEME) which protects your deposit and guarantees that in the event of a company going out of business – any single or staged payment paid to a DGCOS member will be protected should their installer cease to trade before completing the installation (up to the total of 25% of the contract value). Our Warranty is also underwritten by ASSURE which is similar to FENSA, so you receive a certificate when purchasing your Windows. Please click on the highlighted links for full details.
5. Expert Installation – Here at ‘The Window Sanctuary’ we only use our own directly employed fitting teams, highly skilled and trained in fitting our quality products, also overseen by our Survey & Installations Manager to ensure consistent levels of fitting with the correct durable materials.
We recently had a new front door and windows fitted. Very efficient service from start to finish with everyone extremely helpful. The fitter was very careful especially bearing in mind it was raining on the day of fitting. Would definitely recommend.
I cannot recommend “The Window Sanctuary “ enough. We have a very modern property with large expanses of glass, Aluminium frames were advised and were very competitively priced. The level of customer service was exceptional throughout, the installation process caused minimal disruption and the finished windows and Bi-fold doors look fantastic
Great family company. Quality workmanship. Highly recommended.
A great experience with these guys from beginning to end. We had 2 windows replaced and had them altered to larger sizes. Also had 2 doors replaced, one to a full size which meant taking out walls and sidelights. A messy job but the team came in and within 2 days it was out with the old ones, all rubble taken away, and new frames in. The second team then came in to install the glass and the bars and make good the walls inside and out to a fine finish. Couldn't fault it. Amazing work. Would and have recommended this company to everyone who has seen and admired our new windows and doors. A++++
Replaced front and side door plus a few windows, very happy with the quality, great sales experience and fitters were friendly. We had a small issue with the door which was quickly fixed