1. Choice of Material – Timber, Aluminium, PVC / Composite.
2. Maintenance – This is a serious consideration e.g. loft Windows / hard to access, Timber decoration after 8 years, Aluminium just cleaning, PVC / Composite just cleaning.
3. Budgets – Of course a major consideration, however you do get what you pay for when it comes to product material choice.
4. Guarantee’s – Is it very important that when having your WINDOWS & DOORS installed by a professional organisation that your installation comes with a suitable guarantee. At ‘The Window Sanctuary’ we are proud members of DGCOS (DOUBLE GLAZING AND CONSERVATORY OMBUDSMAN SCHEME) which protects your deposit and guarantees that in the event of a company going out of business – any single or staged payment paid to a DGCOS member will be protected should their installer cease to trade before completing the installation (up to the total of 25% of the contract value). Our Warranty is also underwritten by ASSURE which is similar to FENSA, so you receive a certificate when purchasing your Windows. Please click on the highlighted links for full details.
5. Expert Installation – Here at ‘The Window Sanctuary’ we only use our own directly employed fitting teams, highly skilled and trained in fitting our quality products, also overseen by our Survey & Installations Manager to ensure consistent levels of fitting with the correct durable materials.
Really enjoyed dealing with the Window Sanctuary. The office team are very friendly and courteous and the installation team were good fun and very thorough. The finishing touches were beyond my expectations. We're delighted with our new windows and the enhanced view they provide.
March 9, 2022
Fantastic service and quality products I had my front door replaced by The Window Sanctuary and I am delighted with the results. The fitters were punctual and polite. The process was so quick & easy and any queries I had were dealt with very efficiently. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and will definitely use them again in the future.
January 8, 2020
Very professional. I have used other window companies before but the service provided by them left much to be desired when compared to Window Santuary. Any snagging problem was promptly sorted out by the management promptly and to our satisfaction. The workers were very punctual, came daily and stopped only when fully finished. I would highly recommend this window company to others.
October 30, 2019