1. Choice of Material – Timber, Aluminium, PVC / Composite.
2. Maintenance – This is a serious consideration e.g. loft Windows / hard to access, Timber decoration after 8 years, Aluminium just cleaning, PVC / Composite just cleaning.
3. Budgets – Of course a major consideration, however you do get what you pay for when it comes to product material choice.
4. Guarantee’s – Is it very important that when having your WINDOWS & DOORS installed by a professional organisation that your installation comes with a suitable guarantee. At ‘The Window Sanctuary’ we are proud members of DGCOS (DOUBLE GLAZING AND CONSERVATORY OMBUDSMAN SCHEME) which protects your deposit and guarantees that in the event of a company going out of business – any single or staged payment paid to a DGCOS member will be protected should their installer cease to trade before completing the installation (up to the total of 25% of the contract value). Our Warranty is also underwritten by ASSURE which is similar to FENSA, so you receive a certificate when purchasing your Windows. Please click on the highlighted links for full details.
5. Expert Installation – Here at ‘The Window Sanctuary’ we only use our own directly employed fitting teams, highly skilled and trained in fitting our quality products, also overseen by our Survey & Installations Manager to ensure consistent levels of fitting with the correct durable materials.
I cannot recommend “The Window Sanctuary “ enough. We have a very modern property with large expanses of glass, Aluminium frames were advised and were very competitively priced. The level of customer service was exceptional throughout, the installation process caused minimal disruption and the finished windows and Bi-fold doors look fantastic
October 31, 2019