1. Choice of Material – Timber, Aluminium, PVC / Composite.
2. Maintenance – This is a serious consideration e.g. loft Windows / hard to access, Timber decoration after 8 years, Aluminium just cleaning, PVC / Composite just cleaning.
3. Budgets – Of course a major consideration, however you do get what you pay for when it comes to product material choice.
4. Guarantee’s – Is it very important that when having your WINDOWS & DOORS installed by a professional organisation that your installation comes with a suitable guarantee. At ‘The Window Sanctuary’ we are proud members of DGCOS (DOUBLE GLAZING AND CONSERVATORY OMBUDSMAN SCHEME) which protects your deposit and guarantees that in the event of a company going out of business – any single or staged payment paid to a DGCOS member will be protected should their installer cease to trade before completing the installation (up to the total of 25% of the contract value). Our Warranty is also underwritten by ASSURE which is similar to FENSA, so you receive a certificate when purchasing your Windows. Please click on the highlighted links for full details.
5. Expert Installation – Here at ‘The Window Sanctuary’ we only use our own directly employed fitting teams, highly skilled and trained in fitting our quality products, also overseen by our Survey & Installations Manager to ensure consistent levels of fitting with the correct durable materials.
Great customer service. Good quality product. We needed a door adjustment and they have sent someone the next day.
Very professional. I have used other window companies before but the service provided by them left much to be desired when compared to Window Santuary. Any snagging problem was promptly sorted out by the management promptly and to our satisfaction. The workers were very punctual, came daily and stopped only when fully finished. I would highly recommend this window company to others.
The team at The Window Sanctuary have been a delight to work with. They have given us really personal customer service, ensuring that every final detail works for us and our build and have listened to what is important to us (happy to be flex when we change our minds!). Quick to respond and offering a really consultative approach, alongside good value for high quality products, I would strongly recommend their service. I was really specific in what I wanted for bifold doors, wanting time achieve that much coveted Crittall appearance and they’ve made this work for us with a good quality option that doesn’t break the bank. What a find!
Delighted with the new windows that we just had fitted. They are top quality and look amazing. They were very professionally fitted, with great attention to detail. I thoroughly recommend them.
A great experience with The Window Sanctuary. They supplied and installed some celestial windows and roof lights to a loft conversion that we carried out. It is a period property with original sash windows and it was important to us that the new windows were in keeping with the character of the original house. We are delighted with the finished product. The customer service was very good and they were amenable when our architect got carried away and the window sizes increased quite materially from the original quotation - thereby working hard to minimise the extra costs. The quotation process was quick and efficient. Their surveyor, Steve, was very professional and also had a strong technical knowledge to help advise us during the build stage. The installation team were very professional and worked extremely hard to get the windows fitted during poor weather. The lady on the front desk, Jeannette, was also very friendly/helpful despite my numerous calls to the office throughout the process. There were a few delays but this was the result of CoVid as opposed to anything in their control, and Simon worked hard to get the order pushed through the suppliers and installed promptly. I always like to support local businesses and this one did not disappoint. Will definitely use them again going forward for any further works. Thank you.